Careerhouse with Sigma Kappa
After receiving rave reviews, Careerhouse is back with Sigma Kappa for 2023! This year we're providing on-demand trainings for wherever you’re at in your career search plus two Virtual Summits in 2023 for you to connect with sisters and hear from Lauren and Lindsay live. Register once for all year access and the two live summits.
This is a proven program is designed to help you gain clarity and direction in your career and offered to members at no charge thanks to the generous support of the Sigma Kappa Foundation.
Learn more below and register today!
Overview of Trainings
- This year's course with Careerhouse gives you access to:
- Over a dozen training videos that you can watch anytime you need to learn a new skill.
- Careerhouse workbook full of worksheets and resources for your career search.
- Attendance to two virtual summits focused on targeted career support where you'll meet sisters on the same path.
Whether you're prepping for an interview the next day, walking into a negotiation meeting, or embarking on a career search - you'll have the resources you need.
- Access to the online trainings for all of 2023
- Our fall virtual summit will be Wednesday, October 25th at 8pm. We'll be covering:
- WHY you should always network (and how to do it)
- Why you need to ALWAYS pay attention to what the 4 steps of career design
- How to keep your resume updated (do resumes even matter anymore?)
- How to talk to your boss if you’re delivering more value than your job description
- How to negotiate pay in a new job or in your current role
- Why it's important to keep your eyes on the horizon for new opportunities
Sign up now to register and receive more information!Register Now
What will you learn?
Careerhouse on-demand will teach you how to:
- Implement four steps to designing a career you love
- Gather specific information on who you are before seeking new opportunities-
- Gain clarity about job fit by using the target theory
- Identify the right organizations and pay attention to their culture
- Network efficiently
- Write and update your resume with value-based bullets to articulate your capabilities
- Identify and practice your 30-second personal introduction so people can easily (and happily) help you
- Answer the 5 core questions asked in every interview
- Use LinkedIn effectively
- Negotiate salary (yes, organizations expect you to do this!)
Here are a few things sisters had to say about our sessions:
“This course has made me so much more confident! ... for the first time in months I'm actually getting hits from companies to set up interviews.”
- 2021 Participant
I have a much clearer idea of what I'm looking for and what will make me happy in my career. A lot of classes and career coaches skip what we did in session 1. That class was SO GREAT for me.
- 2022 Participant